Often recognized as two of the least expensive but most effective ways for any business to boost online lead generation and sales, digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) are still mysteries to many small businesses. With more than 3 billion people around the globe now having access to internet, SEO presents an amazing opportunity to outrank competitors in Google search results and to increase a company’s bottom line. Every day, Google processes over 3.5 billion searches and someone – whether it’s you or your competitor – will get the click and potentially make the sale.
- Webinar: Digital Marketing & SEO Strategies for Your Business
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
- Where: Online
- Cost: Registration is complimentary; space is limited
In this complimentary webinar, hosted by Data.com, a Salesforce.com company, international SEO and online marketing expert Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing shares easy-to-implement strategies that any small business can deploy right away. Join us as we cover:
- Tips for developing a digital marketing and SEO strategy for your small business
- Two success stories from customers that adopted these strategies
- How Google’s algorithm is getting smarter and why that impacts you
- The importance of mobile-friendly websites
- How to outrank competitors with easy-to-implement SEO strategies
Webinar attendees will walk away with a clear understanding of what is working today, where SEO is headed in the future, and how to immediately start boosting site traffic.
About the Presenter
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a search engine optimization training and consulting agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Chris and his team assist local, national international clients with all of their online marketing needs. Chris brings two decades of hands-on search engine optimization, social media and content marketing consulting experience to the table. The Online Marketing Institute added him to their “Top 40 Digital Strategists”and Boulder SEO Marketing was named a top 30 SEO agency. Chris is a sought after speaker and coach and he frequently authors guest-articles for Social Media Examiner.