Join this CMO Roundtable panel with Natascha Thomson, CEO, MarketingXLerator; Chris Raulf, Founder, Boulder SEO Marketing; Steven Zielke, Founder & CEO of Blappsta; Michael Brito, Group Director, WCG.
What: Online Panel Discussion: How to Increase Sales and Decrease Cost with SEO
Date and time: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 from 10:00 am – 11:00 am MST
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a must in the digital age, how else can your company and products be discovered by new clients? But increased search traffic by itself is not an end goal. It needs to convert into bigger sales and less spending, exactly what you as the CMO are tasked to achieve.
- Many companies spend a large part of their budgets on PPC. Learn why organic SEO can be a better investment than PPC and how to make it happen.
- Are you ready for the mobile and App revolution? SEO is no longer limited to website optimization, so how can your organization stay competitive in the inbound marketing race?
- Social Media and SEO are the same thing, right? Wrong.
- International SEO – how can you manage this global challenge?
This webinar will explain what the modern CMO needs to know about SEO to stay competitive and where SEO fits in the organization.
Key Take-Aways Include:
- How to make the most out of SEO for your organization.
- How to increase sales and decrease cost with SEO.
- Do you need to have an App?
- Organic SEO vs. PPC – how should you allocate your budget?
- Why you can’t forget about customer support when it comes to SEO.